Coppenwrath & Weise Chocolate Gateau Frozen 350g
Price per 100g: 57p
A light chocolate sponge with layers of creamy chocolate filling decorated with chocolate flakes.
Quality is our recipe...
We all love a sweet treat either with a cup of tea or coffee or as a finishing touch to a great meal.
Around the small Northern German town of Westerkappeln these delicious products have been baked in the Conditorei (Patisserie) of the Coppenrath and Wiese families for over 200 years.
Our traditional recipes have been developed since then using all our confectionary skills combined with the freshest and finest ingredients.
-18°C best before end.
-12°C 3 weeks.
-6°C 4 days.
5°C 1 day in refrigerator.
Do not re-freeze once thawed.
Freshly frozen at the bakery.
Keep frozen: -18°C.
Prepare & Use
Remove all packaging (as illustrated on rear side panel) whilst frozen and place on a serving plate.
Defrost at room temperature. 2 h.
When sliced 45 minutes less
Country of Origin
Coppenrath & Wiese (U.K.) Ltd.,
9 Flemming Court,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Soya, Milk
- May Contain: Nut
Cream (44%), Sugar, Water, Whole Egg, Milk Chocolate (4%) (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier Soya Lecithins), Wheat Flour, Fat Reduced Cocoa, Chocolate (3%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier Soya Lecithins), Wheat Starch, Fructose, Modified Starch, Whole Milk Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Egg Yolk, Flavour, Emulsifier (Acetic Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Thickener (Sodium-Alginate), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Whey Powder, Acidity Regulator Calcium Sulphate, Raising Agent (Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Citrates), Acidifier Citric Acid, Salt
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 1/5 Gateau (70 g) contains|
|of which sugars||22.5g||15.8g|
|of which saturates||7.7g||5.4g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.