- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Cottage Pie Waitrose 400g
Buy any 3 for £6 - Buy any 3 for £6. Order by 13/8/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 40 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
Price per 100g: 62p
Waitrose Cottage Pie. Minced British beef, carrots and onions in a rich gravy, beneath a layer of buttery mash.
Great British meals created by chefs who love the flavour and homeliness of authentic British cooking. The chefs value quality so they chose British beef from the same farmers who supply our fresh cuts.
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Meals for 1 / Traditional British / Complete Meals
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Traditional British / Cottage & Shepherds Pies / Cottage Pies
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Traditional British / Meals for 1 / Complete Meals
Keep refrigerated below 5ºc. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
For best results oven heat. Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film lid. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven until piping hot and golden brown. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 2 minutes. Oven cook: Electric 200ºC 30-35 mins Fan 180ºC 30-35mins Gas gas6 30-35 mins
Microwave ovens vary. Refer to handbook. Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place tray on a microwaveable plate. Check food is piping hot. If not re-cover and heat for a further brief period. Allow to Stand for 2 minutes before serving. Microwave oven: B/650W 5 mins D/750W 4 1/2mins E/850W 4 mins. Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Cardboard Sleeve and Plastic Tray..
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk
Beef Gravy(51%), Butter Mashed Potato.
Beef Gravy contains minced beef (48%), water, chopped tomato, carrot (8%), onion (5%), corflour, tomato puree, beef stock rapeseed oil, salt, barley malt extract, white pepper, thyme.
Butter Mashed potato contains potato, butter (6%), salt, white pepper.
Beef Stock contains beef, cornflour, water, beef fat, salt, onion concentrate, tomato puree, sugar.
Product as sold contains beef 24%.
|Typical values||per 100g||per pack|
|of which sugars||1.4g||5.7g|
|of which saturates||4.3g||17.3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.