- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Cottage Pie Waitrose 400g
Mix & Match: Buy any 3 for £6. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per 100g: 62.3p
Made with beef, reared with care by British farmers who share our values.
A family favourite with minced beef, onions and carrots in a rich gravy, topped with a layer of smooth buttery mash.
Waitrose ready meals are taste and flavour guaranteed, with added re-assurance that we use meat, poultry and fish produced to the same high quality and welfare standards that you would expect from Waitrose.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results oven heat.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat B 650W: 5 mins.
Cat D 750W: 4 1/2 mins.
Cat E 850W: 4 mins.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove sleeve. Pierce film lid in several places. Place on a microwaveable plate. Check food is piping hot. If not re-cover and heat for a further brief period. Allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200ºC, Fan 180ºC, 25-30 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film lid. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven until piping hot and golden brown. Remove from oven on baking tray and allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling.
- Contains Milk, Contains Wheat
Potato, Beef (26%), Water, Onion, Carrot, Butter (MILK), Cornflour, Tomato Paste, Fortified Wheat Flour (WHEAT Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Beef Stock (Beef, Salt, Onion Powder, Puréed Carrot, Puréed Leek, Tomato Paste), Rapeseed Oil, Thyme, White Pepper, For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see capitalised ingredients
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per Pack|
|of which saturates||2.5g||9.5g|
|of which sugars||0.8g||2.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.