Offer - Cottage Pie Waitrose 400g
Buy 3 for £6 - Buy 3 for £6. Order by 20/1/2015, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Price per 100g: 62.3p
Made with beef, reared with care by British farmers who share our values.
A family favourite with minced beef, onions and carrots in a rich gravy, topped with a layer of smooth buttery mash.
Waitrose ready meals are taste and flavour guaranteed, with added re-assurance that we use meat, poultry and fish produced to the same high quality and welfare standards that you would expect from Waitrose.
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Meals for 1 / Traditional British / Complete Meals
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Traditional British / Cottage & Shepherds Pies / Cottage Pies
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Traditional British / Meals for 1 / Complete Meals
Keep refrigerated below 5ºc. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
For best results oven heat. Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film lid. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven until piping hot and golden brown. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 2 minutes. Oven cook: Electric 200ºC 30-35 mins Fan 180ºC 30-35mins Gas gas6 30-35 mins
Microwave ovens vary. Refer to handbook. Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place tray on a microwaveable plate. Check food is piping hot. If not re-cover and heat for a further brief period. Allow to Stand for 2 minutes before serving. Microwave oven: B/650W 5 mins D/750W 4 1/2mins E/850W 4 mins. Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Cardboard Sleeve and Plastic Tray..
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk
Potato, Beef (26%), Water, Onion, Carrot, Butter (MILK), Cornflour, Tomato Paste, Fortified Wheat Flour (WHEAT Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Beef Stock (Beef, Salt, Onion Powder, Puréed Carrot, Puréed Leek, Tomato Paste), Rapeseed Oil, Thyme, White Pepper.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pack|
|of which sugars||0.8g||2.9g|
|of which saturates||2.5g||9.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.