Offer - Country Life Semi Skimmed Milk 2L
5 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per litre: 65p
Fresh pasteurised, homogenised semi-skimmed milk.
Proud sponsors of The Prince's Countryside Fund, supporting a sustainable future for British farmers and rural communities.
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Purveyors of Milk Dairy Crest Limited
Red Tractor (Assured Food Standards)
Keep refrigerated 2-5°C. Once opened consume within 3 days.
Freepost Country Life,
- Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||5g|
|of which saturates||1g|
A savoury version of Italy's favourite sweet biscuits. Perfect for accompanying an evening of wine and cheese.
1 hr 30 mins
Since its launch in 1920, Stork has established itself as one of the most trusted names in home baking. When Stork tun margarine was introduced in the 1970s, it pioneered the all-in-one method of making sponge cakes. Stork has been a kitchen staple for over 90 years - from beginner bakers to celebrity chefs. The Stork range contains a great fat content for baking, whether its cupcakes, pastries or something a bit more special. Use Stork block in a foil wrapper for perfect pastry, biscuits and crumbles, and Stork tub for light, fluffy cakes.
This warming dish makes the most of Fenland celery's unique nutty-sweet flavour and is an ideal side dish to serve with a Sunday roast.
1 hr 40 mins
Super soft pancakes made with Hellmann's mayonnaise, for Pancake Day or any breakfast you want to turn into a special morning.
Juicy broccoli and cauliflower gratin, made with milk and Hellmann's mayonnaise.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.