- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Courvoisier Cognac VS 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Gold Medal Winner - International Wine and Spirit Challenge 2007
Courvoisier® VS is aged longer to give a more distinctive character and a more rounded taste.
The Master Blender’s tasting notes: A fruity, delicate taste with a bouquet suffused with ripe fruit and spring flowers. The aroma is rich, fresh and oaky balanced with the vigour of a young cognac.
The finish is short but very intense and as powerful as the aroma
- Drinks / Spirits & Liqueurs / Brandy
- Off Licence / Spirits & Liqueurs / Brandy
- Father's Day / Spirits & Beer / Spirits
- Brands: Courvoisier
Country of Origin
Legend has it that Napoleon held Emmanuel Courvoisier's cognac in such high esteem that he took with him hundreds of bottles to enjoy during his years of exile.
This reserve became known as ''Le Cognac de Napoleon''. a description still proudly borne today on all Courvoisier cognac.
Sweet dessert apples complement a crunchy biscuit layer in this perfect pudding.
It might be quick and easy to make, but this great flavour combination will have your taste buds in raptures for hours.
Strips of fillet steak are dusted in paprika and cooked in brandy to make this special dinner for two.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-May-2013 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.