- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Cow & Gate 4 Mths+ Apple & Banana 100% Fruit Pouches 4 x 90g
Stage 4 - From 12 months
Apple & Banana with Vitamin C
From 4-36 Months
Fruit puree made from apple and banana with vitamin C.
1 pouch = 1 fruit portion*.
1/3 of daily vitamin C.
Cow & Gate Frutapura pouches help your baby to independently explore and develop a great taste for fruits from an early age. They offer a variety of smooth and delicious purées made from fruit specially grown and carefully selected at dedicated baby fruit orchards.
Did you know...?
Each and every single fruit in these pouches are hand-picked.
*1 portion of fruit for a 1yr old = 40-80g.
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 1: Smooth (4+ Months) / Desserts / Fruit Puree
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Baby Food / Stage 4: Toddler (12+ Months)
The product can be stored outside the refrigerator.
It is best to consume the product immediately after opening.
Once opened, pouches can be resealed and stored in a refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
- From 4-6 months onwards: Open pouch cap & squeeze puree onto a baby spoon. Feed your baby from the spoon at their own pace.
- From 12+ months: Remove pouch cap out of reach of your baby. Give the baby the pouch & let them explore feeding themselves. Discard pouch once baby has finished.
- If the product is damaged, please do not serve.
- Please ensure that the cap is completely removed from the pouch before giving to your child.
- Make sure a responsible person is present when your baby is feeding.
- Remember to clean your baby's teeth, especially before bedtime.
- Do not leave your baby alone when feeding
Country of Origin
Cow & Gate,
White Horse Business Park,
Carton box recyclable.
1 Small Apple (76%), 1/4 Banana (24%), Vitamin C.
No Added Sugar
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g||per pouch (90g)|
|of which sugars||12.5g||11.3g|
|of which saturates||Trace||Trace|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-May-2013 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.