Cow & Gate 4 Mths+ Fruity Porridge 125g
Stage 1 - From 4 months
Smooth & Easy to Swallow
Stage 1: from 4-6 Months+
1/3 of key vitamins & minerals in each bowl.
Smooth & easy to swallow.
Approved by babies & their mums.
Add water for a great breakfast.
Did you know...?
...the cereals in this recipe come from a field where only cereals for our baby food are grown. All of our cereals are separately harvested and carefully dried to reach the highest baby food standards.
That's why we're here to help.
The best breakfast to start your baby's day.
Cow & Gate Baby Balance is our first range to help you give your baby a nutritionally balanced diet at every stage. Each Cow & Gate Baby Balance Breakfast is full of goodness and has no added salt or sugar, artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives that you might find in other breakfast cereals. In fact we can even trace our cereals back to the fields they come from and the expert farmer who grew them.
Have you tried...
A balanced diet should contain a variety of different foods. - -the more variety you can give your baby the more they will learn to love all sorts of foods. Our stage 1 meals, desserts and breakfasts offer great variety across all the main food groups, all with the smoothest pureed texture that your baby will love. Why not try a different Cow & Gate Baby Balance recipe every day?
Cow & Gate
Please store this product in a cool, dry place (not in the fridge) and once opened use within 28 days.
Prepare & Use
Using a clean bowl and feeding spoon, mix 1 spoon of cereal with 3 spoons of water.
As your baby grows their appetite will too, just use a larger spoon to make a bigger serving.
If serving warm, check the temperature of the cereal before feeding.
This is only a guide, if you want to alter the consistency, add more or less liquid as required.
Do not leave your baby alone when feeding
Country of Origin
Cow & Gate,
White Horse Business Park,
Free From Gluten, Free From Egg, Contains Lactose, Contains Soya, Contains Milk
Baby-grade Fruit* (Apple, Banana, Orange), Milled Cereals* (Corn, Rice), Demineralised Whey Powder¹, Skimmed Milk Powder*¹, Vegetable Fat (contains Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin), Calcium, Vitamins¹, Iron, Zinc, †Vitamins: Vitamin C, Niacin, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamin (B1), Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D 3, *Prepared with 82g fruit, 45g fortified milk and 28g cereal per 100g dry product, Contains: ¹Milk, Soya
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 25g cereal made with 75ml of water|
|of which sugars||39.8g||10g|
|of which saturates||5.1g||1.3g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 02:42. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.