- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Cow & Gate 4 Mths+ Pure Baby Rice 100g
Mixed with your baby's usual milk, Pure Baby Rice has a familiar taste and is a nutritious way to start to introduce texture to your baby. Our recipe cantains added Vitamin B1, which is really important for babies, but no added sugar or salt and absolutely no artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Did you know...?
...baby rice is an ideal first weaning food because it is mild in taste, gluten free and easy for tiny tummies to digest, making it ideal for even the most sensitive of babies.
Please store this product in a dry, cool place (not in the fridge) and once opened use within 28 days.
Prepare & Use
- Using a clean bowl and feeding spoon, mix 1 spoon of Pure Baby Rice with 10 spoons of your baby's usual milk.
- As your baby grows their appetite will too, just use a larger spoon to make a bigger serving.
- If serving warm, check the temperature of the Pure Baby Rice before feeding.
- This is only a guide, if you want to alter the consistency, add more or less liquid as required.
- Do not leave your baby alone when feeding
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
Cow & Gate,
White Horse Business Park,
- Free From Gluten
Baby-Grade Rice, Thiamin (Vitamin B1).
Suitable for Vegetarians
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.