- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Cow & Gate Comfort Milk Powder 900g
Cow & Gate Comfort Milk Powder from Birth to 1 Year 900g.
Cow & Gate Comfort for the dietary management of Colic & Constipation.
·For bottlefed babies
·Reduced lactose Why should I choose Cow & Gate Comfort?
Cow & Gate Comfort has been specially developed with reduced lactose, partially digested (hydrolysed) whey protein & special fat blend for the dietary management of colic & constipation. It is nutrionally complete & suitable from birth for bottlefed babies. Please alwaysa seek healthcare professional advice before use.
Will I notice any difference? The special blend of ingredients in Cow & Gate Comfort means you may notice a change in your baby's stool consistency (looser) & colour (greener). This is perfectly normal.
· Prebiotice Oligosaccharides
Because Cow & Gate babies are happy babies.
- Brands: Cow & Gate
Use powder within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool dry place - do not refrigerate.
Cannot be Microwaved
Prepare & Use
How to prepare:
Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1, Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
2, Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3, Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
4, Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
5, Add one scoop to every 30ml (1 fl oz) of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
6, Replace seal on bottle. Shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Remove seal, replace with a sterilised tea.
7, Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Feeding guide 0-12 months:
Approx. age of baby Birth. Approx. weight of baby 3.5kg, 7.5lbs. Number of level scoops 3. Amount of water 90ml 3fl. oz. Feeds in 24 hours 6.
Approx. age of baby 2 weeks. Approx. weight of baby 4.0kg, 8.8lbs. Number of level scoops 4. Amount of water 120ml, 4 fl. oz. Feeds in 24 hours 6.
Approx. age of baby 2 months. Approx. weight of baby 5.0kg, 11.0lbs. Number of level scoops 6. Amount of water 180ml, 6fl. oz. Feeds in 24 hours 5.
Approx. age of baby 4 months. Approx. weight of baby 6.5kg, 14.5lbs. Number of level scoops 7. Amount of water 210ml, 7fl. oz. Feeds in 24 hours 5.
Approx. age of baby 6 months. Approx. weight of baby 7.5kg, 16.5lbs. Number of level scoops 8. Amount of water 240ml, 8fl. oz. Feeds in 24 hours 4.
Approx. age of baby 7-12 months. Approx. weight of baby -, -. Number of level scoops 7. Amount of water 210ml, 7fl. oz. Feeds in 24 hours 3.
Your baby may need more or less than the feeding guide above. This information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice. 1 scoop = 5.1g.
The UK Department of Health and the Food Safety Authority of Ireland recommend that cows' milk is not given as your baby's main milk drink until after 12 months as cows' milk contains very little iron or vitamins C and D.
For hygiene reasons, always discard unfinished feeds within 2 hours.
If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds.
Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding.
After weaning, comfort first infant milk can be used to replace cows' milk in drinks or cooked dishes.
Cow & Gate comfort first infant milk is a thicker feed so we suggest you use either variable flow teats OR single hole medium or fast flow teats when feeding your baby.
Do not heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Country of Origin
Cow & Gate,
White Horse Business Park,
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Cow & Gate comfort first infant milk is intended to replace breastmilk when mothers do not breastfeed.
It is recommended that Cow & Gate comfort first infant milk be used only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian or pharmacist.
When bottlefeeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your Health Professional or Dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Never leave your baby alone during feeding..
- Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
Hydrolysed Whey Protein Concentrate*, Vegetable Oils (including Structured Vegetable Oil), Glucose Syrup, Starch (Potato, Maize), Dietry Fibres (Galacto-Oligosaccharides, Poly Fructose), Lactose, Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Vitamin C, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Inositol, Iron Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, Uridine 5'-monophosphate, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate, L-Carnitine, Niacin, Guanosine5'-monophosphate, Pantonthenic Acid, Biotin, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid, Vitamin A, Ribloflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenite.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.3g|
|of which saturates||1.5g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||1.8g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2014 at 04:10. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.