Cow & Gate First Milk Liquid 200ml
Cow & Gate First Infant Milk from Newborn Ready to Feed 200ml.
With Prebiotic Care.
Nutritionally complete infant milk.
If your baby is not being breastfed.
To complement breastfeeding.
"Why should I choose Cow & Gate?"
Cow & Gate milks are different to some other baby milks because they contain prebiotics, special nutrients that are similar to the ones found in breastmilk and some fruit and vegetables.
Breastmilk is special because it strengthens a baby's natural immune system, helping them to fight off bugs and infections. A strong immune system is one of the key ingredients for a happy and healthy baby!
"How can I make the right feeding choices for me and my baby?".
Because the needs or every mum and baby are different, it can be difficult deciding what feeding choices are right for your baby. That's why we're here to help, with a great team of midwives, dieticians and experienced mums.
- Baby & Child / Baby Milk / Ready to Feed Baby Milk / Ready to Feed - First Milk (from Birth)
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Breast & Bottle Feeding / Newborn Milk / Ready to Feed Milk
- Brands: Cow & Gate
Prepare & Use
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies. First infant milk from newborn is intended to replace breastmilk when mothers do not breastfeed.
It is recommended that first infant milk from newborn be used only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician or pharmacist.
When bottlefeeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your Health Professional or Dentist for advice.
Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Feeding guide 0-12 months.
Approx. age of baby Birth. Approx weight of baby 3.5kg, 7.5lbs. Single feed 90ml, 3fl. oz. Feeds in 24 hours 6.
Approx. age of baby 2 weeks. Approx. weight of baby 4.0kg, 8.8lbs. Single feed 120ml, 4fl. oz. Feeds in 24 hours 6.
Approx. age of baby 2 months. Approx. weight of baby 5.0kg, 11.0lbs. Single feed 180ml, 6fl. oz. Feeds in 24 hours 5.
Approx. age of baby 4 months. Approx. weight of baby 6.5kg, 14.5lbs. Single feed 210ml, 7fl. oz. Feeds in 24 hours 5.
Approx. age of baby 6 months. Approx. weight of baby 7.5kg, 16.5lbs. Single feed 240ml, 8fl. oz. Feeds in 24 hours 4.
Approx. age of baby 7-12 months. Approx. weight of baby -, -. Single feed 210ml, 7fl. oz. Feeds in 24 hours 3.
The UK Department of Health and the Food Safety Authority of Ireland recommend that cows' milk is not given as your baby's main milk drink until after 12 months as cows' milk contains very little iron or vitamins C and D.
How to prepare.
Please follow these instructions carefully.
1 Wash hands. Sterilise all utensils following manufacturer's instructions.
2 Ensure top of carton is clean. Shake carton well and cut open where indicated, using a clean pair of scissors. Pour the required amount of milk into a sterilised bottle.
3 Cow & Gate first infant milk from newborn can be given at room temperature, or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature of feed.
4 For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feeds in the bottle as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
5 After opening, reseal the carton by folding down the spout. Unused feeds still in the carton must be refrigerated immediately and used within 24 hours.
Infants should be supervised at all times when feeding.
Do not heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Country of Origin
Cow & Gate,
White Horse Business Park,
- Contains: Fish, Lactose, Soya, Milk
Demineralised Water, Lactose*, Vegetable Oils (contain Soya), Skimmed Milk Powder*, Prebiotic Fibres (Galacto-Oligosaccharides*, Polyfructose), Whey Protein Concentrate*, Fish Oil, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Potassium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide, Vitamin C, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Arginine, Iron Lactate, Vitamin E, beta-carotene, beta-carotene, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin A, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate, Vitamin D, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate, Niacin, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||7.1g|
|of which saturates||1.3g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.7g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Dec-2013 at 00:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.