- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Cravendale Semi Skimmed Milk 2L
over 1 week *
Cravendale. Milk Matters.
At Cravendale, we don't just pasteurise our milk. We also finely filter it to make it purer for a fresher taste. And because we remove more of the bacteria that turn milk sour, it lasts a lot longer too.
Pasteurised homogenised semi skimmed filtered milk.
Store upright in the fridge at 0-5ºC to keep it pure and fresh, and don't exceed the use by date on the side of the bottle.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Arla Foods Ltd,
Contains 10 servings.
- Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per 200ml|
|Of which saturates||1.0g||2.0g|
|Of which sugars||4.8g||9.7g|
|(15.5% RI)||(30.9% RI)|
|RI: Reference Intakes|
The content of the Swedish meatball may vary, depending on where in the country it is made. In southern Sweden many people prefer their ground meat with a little more fat, but the further north you go, the less pork you will find in the meatball mixture. However, bread or rusk crumbs allowed to swell in milk are as important as the lingonberries on the side. They give Swedish meatballs their special soft consistency. This is the traditional recipe for meatballs, but for Christmas you can spice your meatballs with ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
These peaches are summer on a plate and a wonderful treat, especially with the lemon thyme and vanilla ice cream accompaniment.
There are few things more delightful than an strawberry tart on a hot day. This strawberry tart calls for the strawberries to be marinated in rosé wine, making this tart even more of a winner.
This gourmet ice cream is sweet and milky and delectable when served with a fresh and summery dessert.
Mackerel is pickled and served with cucumber, dill and an ingenious buttermilk snow. If you adore contemporary Scandanavian cuisine then this dish is for you.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jul-2014 at 06:05. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.