Offer - Cravendale Whole Milk 2L
over 1 week *
Cravendale filtered for purity 2 litres
Pure and fresh 7 days guaranteed
At Cravendale, we don't just pasteurise our milk. We also finely filter it to make it purer for a fresher taste. And because we remove more of the bacteria that turn milk sour, it lasts a lot longer too.
Pasteurised standardised homogenised whole filtered milk.
We've made the Cravendale bottle white, to protect the milk from UV light and keep it extra fresh.
Assured Food Standards
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Arla Foods Ltd,
High density polyethylene.
Contains 10 servings.
- Contains Lactose, Contains Milk
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per 200ml|
|Of which saturates||2.3g||4.6g|
|Of which sugars||4.7g||9.4g|
|(15.3% RI)||(30.4% RI)|
|RI: Reference Intakes|
Make this a week in advance and store in an airtight tin. When you come to serve, you'll slice into gooey, sticky loveliness...if you can resist that long, that is!
The addition of a vanilla pod and orange zest, along with the subtle sweetness of the luscious Tate & Lyle golden sugar transforms the humble bread and butter pudding into something quite special.
A classic French dessert with creamy baked egg custard and a golden caramel top.
Make dinnertime special with this savoury galette. A mixture of spelt and normal flour, topped with ham hock, gruyere and a crispy duck egg, not only does it taste great, it looks pretty impressive too!
Careful cooking in a low oven will produce a pudding with a smooth, velvety texture.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.