- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Crespo Pitted Dry Black Olives 110g
Price per 100g: £1.29
Pitted dry black olives.
- Food Cupboard / Olives, Gherkins & Antipasti / Olives, Capers & Tapenades / Pitted Olives
- Food Cupboard / Olives, Gherkins & Antipasti / Olives, Capers & Tapenades / Black Olives
Best eaten before the expiry date: shown on the lid. After opening keep refrigerated and eat within 2 weeks.
Prepare & Use
Attention: Due to mechanical pitting, 100% removal of stones cannot be guaranteed. Eat with care.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Somia S.A. Marrakech..
- Free from: Nut, Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Fish, Lactose, Sesame, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Milk, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats
Pitted black olives, salt, added to stabilize colour: ferrous gluconate, preservative: E202.
Quick and easy - there's no pastry making needed for these, just unroll some ready rolled puff pastry, cut into squares and away you go.
Bursting with Mediterranean flavours, this bread is delicious dipped in olive oil.
As this tapenade is diced rather than pounded, it has a light touch and doesn't overpower the delicate flavour of the spelt and the sweet tomatoes.
1 hr 30 mins
Ideal for a quick light summer treat.
Put two peppers on each plate, garnish with some rocket or extra basil leaves and serve with crusty bread to mop up any juices.
View all recipes containing Crespo Pitted Dry Black Olives
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.