- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Crispy King Prawns with Chilli Sauce Waitrose 210g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 8.5)*
Price per 100g: £1.80
King prawns in a light crispy batter, served with piquant sweet chilli sauce
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve. Peel back film over prawn compartment only, remove prawns and set aside. Pierce film over sauce compartment in several places. Place container containing sauce on a baking tray in centre of oven for 5 minutes. Peel back film, stir well and re-cover. Place the prawns on the baking tray next to the container and return the tray to the oven for a further 7-10 minutes. Remove from oven on tray and allow to stand for 2 minutes.
Oven: Electric 190ºC 12-15 mins, Fan 170ºC 12-15 mins, Gas gas 5 12-15 mins. Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Sesame, Soya, Shellfish
- May Contain: Nut
- Free from: Egg, Fish, Lactose, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Milk, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats
Crispy king prawns (50%), sweet chilli sauce (50%).
Crispy king prawns contain king prawns (58%), water, wheat flour, cornflour, modified maize starch, rapeseed oil, red chillies, sugar, coriander leaf, raising agent sodium bicarbonate, white pepper.
Sweet chilli sauce contains sugar, rapeseed oil, malt vinegar, paprika extract, modified maize starch, water, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic purie, Worcester sauce, ginger puree, red chillies.
Soy sauce contains water, soya bean meal, wheat extract, salt, corn glucose syrup, malt extract, spirit vinegar.
Worcester sauce contains malt vinegar, molasses, water, onion, salt, tamarind, spices, garlic, lemon oil.
Product as sold contains prawns 29%.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||12.5g|
|of which saturates||0.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.