Croissants Waitrose Love Life 4 per pack
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
Price each: 32.5p
Made with AOP Charentes butter and fine French flour. Baked in the UK for added freshness.
Waitrose French butter croissants are made with AOP Charentes butter and French flour. Prepared in France, they are baked in the UK for added freshness. Free from colourings and preservatives, AOP Charentes butter has a characteristic hazelnut flavour and a uniquely rich and creamy texture. French flour is especially fine in texture and taste making it perfect for our croissants and pastries.
Store in a cool dry place. For best before date see front of pack.
Prepare & Use
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place croissants on a baking tray in centre
Oven: 200°C 2-3 mins.
Fan 180°C 2-3 mins.
Gas 6 2-3 mins.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced in Waitrose Ltd
Heat Sealed & Tray.
Film and tray recyclable.
May Contain Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg, Contains Lactose, May Contain Peanut, Contains Milk, Contains Yeast
Wheat Flour, Charentes Butter (19%), Water, Sugar, Yeast, Flavouring, Milk, Wheat Gluten, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Salt, Emulsifier Mono- and Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Flour Treatment Agent Ascorbic Acid.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
|Typical Values||per 100g||per croissant|
|of which sugars||5.14g||2.26g|
|of which saturates||10.84g||4.77g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.