Crosta & Mollica Crostini Chilli 150g
Crisp baked Italian bread slices, sliced from a long 'filone' loaf. Made with local olive oil and chilli and twice baked for extra crispness. Delicious with an aperitivo or with antipasti. Try adding to minestone & other soups.
The bread loaves are baked early in the day and then left on cooling racks overnight before slicing the next day.
- Brands: Crosta & Mollica
Crosta & Mollica
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Crosta & Mollica Ltd.,
58 Paddington Street,
Wheat Flour, Olive Oil (14%), Salt, Yeast, Chilli (0.75%)
|Typical Values||per 100g:|
|of which saturates||6.4g|
|of which sugars||1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 03:33. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.