Offer - Crosta & Mollica Grissini Classic 140g
Price per 100g: £1.14
These breadsticks are called grissini Rubata and have thin twisted ends which are one of the traditional shapes of breadsticks from Piemonte, the home of grissini.
Made in a Family Bakery in Italy made to a Crosta & Mollica recipe with a blend of flours specially developed with the local mill and our bakery.
Prepare & Use
Delicious with antipasti or with drinks and cheese.
Country of Origin
Crosta & Mollica Ltd.,
58 Paddington Street,
- May Contain Sesame Seeds, Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour, Maize Flour (20%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil (8%), Sea Salt, Malted Wheat Flour, Yeast, May also contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g:|
|of which saturates||1g|
|of which sugars||2.2g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.