- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Cuvee Pecheur Vin de Pays du Comte Tolosan 2011 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £4.95
A gently aromatic but bone dry white from the south of France Ideal partner to fish dishes.
Using a combination of Colombard and Ugni-blanc grape varieties coming from the south-western region of France and vinified under modern wine-making techniques, "Cuvee Pecheur" has a pale straw colour, a clear, fresh bouquet and is dry, smooth with good fruit on the palate.
- Wine Cellar / Medal Winners / Bronze / IWC
- Drinks / Wine / White Wine / France
- Speciality / International / French / Off Licence / Wine / White
- Off Licence / White Wine / France
- Brands: Cuvee Pecheur
- Countries: France
- Regions: South West France
- Storage: Synthetic Cork
- Grape Varieties: Colombard, Other White Grapes
- Price Ranges: Less than £5
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Wine Cellar: White, Medal Winners
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
Ideal as an aperitif, it will also accompany lightly chilled, salads, fish and white meat dishes.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
A F. 34360 - France.
- Contains: Sulphites
A hearty bean and meat dish from southwest France.
4 hrs 15 mins
Juicy pork chops are cooked with English plums and fresh ginger and served with a sweet sauce to make this effortless seasonal supper
A great meat free meal that the whole family can enjoy. The pumpkin in this recipe can easily be substituted for butternut squash.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.