- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Dairy Ice Cream Vanilla Waitrose 1L
Buy any 2 for £4 - Add any 2 offer items & pay £4 - This offer is available until 31/10/2013, or whilst stocks last - Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
Price per 100ml: 27p
Waitrose Vanilla Dairy Ice Cream
Vanilla flavoured ice cream made with whole milk & double cream & flecked with vanilla pod.
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Frozen / Ice Cream & Desserts / Ice Cream
- Frozen / Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt / Ice Cream Tubs / Vanilla
Prepare & Use
Simply open & enjoy!
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Plastic tub recyclable.
- Contains: Egg, Lactose, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Peanut
Milk (64%), Double Cream (16%), Sugar, Dried Skimmed Milk, Vegetable Glycerol , Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Emulsifier Mono- & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Pastuerised Free Range Egg, Stabilisers Sodium Alginate & Guar Gum, Natural Colours Annatto & Curcumin, Crushed Vanilla Pods.
|Typical values||per 100ml||per 1/8 tub|
|of which sugars||8.6g||10.7g|
|of which saturates||3.6g||4.5g|
Variation For an ultra-indulgent dessert, drizzle over some warm chocolate sauce to serve. Cook's Notes Be careful not to over-whisk the cream or it will seperate. If you're making the dessert for children, omit the liqueur.
Variation Sprinkle with some chopped blanched almonds for added texture. Cook's Notes For an instant mocha dessert, use chocolate ice cream. If you're serving the dessert in a glass dish, be sure it can withstand the heat of the cofee.
Variation Use a chocolate sponge base instead of the plain one.
Variation For a lighter dessert, use a drizzle of white port instead.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.