- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Darling Spuds West Country Cheddar with Leek & Pink Peppercorn Crisps 140g
Price per 100g: £1.35
Lovingly made, naturally flavoured
Suitable for coeliacs
Hand cooked potato chips seasoned with West Country cheddar, leek & pink peppercorn flavour
West Country Cheddar, Leek & Pink Peppercorns. A robust, full-bodied flavour for the more demanding chip aficionado. Pepper purists among you will be only too aware that pink is the new black, providing a sweeter more delicate aroma.
We Love Spuds!
Sharing ideas, thoughts and dreams is all rather lovely, but sharing a generously proportioned pack of crisps is even better, because as one soul, too clever for his own good, once said 'Wisdom is better shared than squirreled away.' Besides being a genuinely nice thing to do, sharing makes people smile, provides the perfect excuse to strike up a conversation and an almost inexplicable warm fuzzy feeling. In fact, if one thought for long enough one might well come to the conclusion that if everything came in a sharing size the world would be a happier place.
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Snacks
- Food Cupboard / Crisps, Snacks & Nuts / Crisps / Sharing Bags & Dips / Hand Cooked Crisps
Store in a cool dry place, away from strong light and odours
Country of Origin
PO Box 766,
- Contains: Lactose, Milk, Yeast
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat
Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, West Country Cheddar, Leek & Pink Peppercorn Flavour (Cheese Powder, Rice Flour, Onion Powder, Salt, Yeast Extract Powder, Dried Pink Peppercorns, Natural Flavourings, Parsley, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Spice, Natural Colour (Turmeric)).
Suitable for Vegetarians
Suitable for Coeliacs
Free From Gluten
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical values||per 100g||per 40g serving|
|of which sugars||0.9g||0.4g|
|of which starch||52g||20.8g|
|of which saturates||3.6g||1.4g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.