David Oliver Fine Foods Rabbit & Flageolet Beans
over 1 week *
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
This meal contains 2 of your 5 a day
Masterfully made - simple to serve
Rabbit & flageolet beans with courgettes, white wine, garlic, rosemary & lemon
It's our mission...
To replicate restaurant quality standards for the home, by sourcing the best traditional ingredients we can.
The slow cooking methods we champion develop a full rich deep flavour achieved in top class cooking.
All our dishes are masterfully made with exquisite attention to detail.
Did you know:
Our packaging is fully recyclable.
Printed on recycled board with a recyclable tray.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C
Suitable for home freezing.
Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
Defrost thoroughly before use.
Do not refreeze if allowed to thaw and consume within 24 hours.
Prepare & Use
We've prepared a wonderful dish on your behalf.
We've saved the best until last - A simple 3 step preparation guide.
1 Simply remove the card sleeve and recycle. Pierce the cooking tray lid several times.
2 For best results: Place cooking tray in your pre-heated oven, 20mins, 200°C.
3 Serve your meal directly onto your plate.
Sit back and relax! xxx
Also: Microwave safe.
4mins on high*
Stand for 1 min.
*Based on 850w
David Oliver Fine Foods Limited.
Flageolet Beans (40%), Cooked Rabbit (24%), Courgette (21%), Water, Olive Oil, Chardonnay White Wine [contains Sulphur Dioxide], Lemon Zest, Garlic Puree, Corn Flour, Chicken Stock [Chicken, Potato, Yeast Extract, Salt], Lemon Juice, Salt, Rosemary, Ground White Pepper
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.