Daylesford Organic Apricot Nectar 250ml
over 1 month *
Price per litre: £8.40
Daylesford Pure Organic Apricot Nectar
This delicious juice has been made from apricots grown in the region of Vaison-la-Romaine, between Provence and the foothills of the Alps. they benefit from soil, which has a harmonious combination of chalk and clay. The trees grow on hillsides where the fruit is ripened by the southern sun..
- 100% organic;
- No GM ingredients.
Ocado's first farmshop: now open (`Discover more from the Daylesford Range' link above)
At Daylesford, we have been farming organically for over 25 years with a simple passion for real food. Our new virtual farmshop on Ocado stocks our full range of award-winning organic produce, including our meat, cheese, soups, meals, milk, bread, cakes and a great range of larder essentials.
Visit our farmshop at www.ocado.com/daylesford
Daylesford is a working farm, and the food we produce varies with the seasons. Just like all farmers markets, we bring the best of what we have each day to Ocado. We hope you find what you are looking for.
- Organic / Drinks / Soft Drinks, Squash & Cordial / Soft Drinks
- Drinks / Juices / Summer Fruits & Berries
- Drinks / Juices / Long Life Juice / Summer Fruits & Berries
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within one week.
Prepare & Use
Shake well before serving
Country of Origin
Daylesford Organic Ltd.,
Daylesford near Kingham,
Glass bottle recyclable.
Apricot Puree (50%), Water*, Sugar, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid*.
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||10.5g|
|of which saturates||Traceg|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.