Daylesford Organic Chocolate-Dipped Ginger Biscuits 150g
Organic Dark Chocolate Dipped Ginger Biscuits
Daylesford Organic dark chocolate dipped ginger biscuits are irresistible. They are delicious with morning coffee, with afternoon tea - or purely as an indulgence. These biscuits are made with organic ingredients and baked at a Soil Association certified organic bakery on the isly of Mull.
- 100% organic;
- No GM ingredients;
- No additives.
Daylesford farmshop: (`Discover more from the Daylesford Range' link above)
At Daylesford, we have been farming organically for over 25 years with a simple passion for real food. Our new virtual farmshop on Ocado stocks our full range of award-winning organic produce, including our meat, cheese, soups, meals, milk, bread, cakes and a great range of larder essentials.
Visit our farmshop at www.ocado.com/daylesford
Daylesford is a working farm, and the food we produce varies with the seasons. Just like all farmers markets, we bring the best of what we have each day to Ocado. We hope you find what you are looking for.
Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Once pack is opened keep biscuits in an airtight container.
Prepare & Use
May contain traces of nuts
Contains dairy products
Country of Origin
Daylesford Organic Ltd.,
Daylesford near Kingham,
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Soya, Milk
- May Contain: Nut, Peanut
Wheat Flour, Dark Chocolate (26%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Vanilla Powder), Sugar, Crystallised Stem Ginger (8%) (Stem Ginger, Sugar), Butter (Milk, Salt*), Palm Oil (sustainably sourced), Invert Sugar Syrup, Powdered Ginger (1.5%), Sea Salt*, Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate*.
Dark Chocolate: Cocoa Solids content 55% minimum.
No Hydrogenated Fats
No Artificial Preservatives
No Artificial Colourings
No Artificial Flavourings
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||37.3g|
|of which saturates||12.8g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.