- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Daylesford Organic English Onion Soup 500ml
Organic English Onion Soup
The sweet flavour of caramelised onions is combined with a light broth and black pepper to create a refreshing soup, full of simple flavours. We use organic vegetables from our farm wherever possible in this classic soup.
- Handmade on our farm's kitchens;
- 100% organic;
- Prepared in small batches just as you would at home.
OOcado's first farmshop: now open (‘Discover more from the Daylesford Range’ link above)
At Daylesford, we have been farming organically for over 25 years with a simple passion for real food. Our new virtual farmshop on Ocado stocks our full range of award-winning organic produce, including our meat, cheese, soups, meals, milk, bread, cakes and a great range of larder essentials.
Visit our farmshop at www.ocado.com/daylesford
Daylesford is a working farm, and the food we produce varies with the seasons. Just like all farmers markets, we bring the best of what we have each day to Ocado. We hope you find what you are looking for.
- Fresh / Soups, Sauces & Accompaniments / Soups / Vegetable Soup
- Organic / Fresh / Deli, Meals & Desserts / Soup
Keep refrigerated. Once opened use within 24 hours.
Not suitable for freezing.
Prepare & Use
Heat through in a saucepan, stir occasionally (about 5 minutes on a medium heat) - Don't let it boil
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Daylesford Organic Ltd.,
Daylesford near Kingham,
Produced in an environment where gluten, nuts, sesame seeds, eggs, mustard, soya and sulphites are also handled.
- Contains: Celery
- May Contain: Nut, Gluten, Egg, Sesame, Mustard, Soya, Sulphites
Onions (74%), Chicken Stock (Water*, Chicken Carcass (24%), Onions, Celery, Leeks, Garlic, Thyme, Sea Salt*, Black Pepper), Olive Oil, Honey, Sea Salt*, Cider Vinegar, Thyme, Black Pepper.
|Typical values||per 100ml||per 300ml serving|
|of which sugars||5.4g||16.2g|
|of which saturates||0.5g||1.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.