Daylesford Organic Lamb Loin Chops Typically: 500g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £21.99
Min. weight: 0.48kg
Max. weight: 0.52kg
Daylesford Award-Winning Organic Lamb Loin Chops
We farm four different breeds of sheep throughout the year, so that you can always have lamb which is in season and at it's best for the table. Throughout their lives, they graze our clover-rich organic pastures, producing meat which is full-flavoured and very lean - it just melts in your mouth.
- Our animals roam freely on our farm's organic pastures, and feed on the organic crops we grow ourselves;
- We never use herbicides or artificial fertilisers;
- Our lamb has won a 2010 Soil Association award.
Daylesford farmshop: (`Discover more from the Daylesford Range' link above)
At Daylesford, we have been farming organically for over 25 years with a simple passion for real food. Our new virtual farmshop on Ocado stocks our full range of award-winning organic produce, including our meat, cheese, soups, meals, milk, bread, cakes and a great range of larder essentials.
Visit our farmshop at www.ocado.com/daylesford
Daylesford is a working farm, and the food we produce varies with the seasons. Just like all farmers markets, we bring the best of what we have each day to Ocado. We hope you find what you are looking for.
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Lamb / Organic
- Fresh / Meat & Poultry / Lamb / Steaks, Chops & Fillets / Chops
- Organic / Fresh / Meat, Fish & Poultry / Meat
Keep refrigerated. Consume within the use-by date. Once pack is opened use on the same day.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use.
Prepare & Use
For a rare chop, place lamb under a moderate grill for 6 minutes each side.
For medium to well done, allow 8 minutes for each side.
Allow to rest, covered, in a warm place for 10 minutes before serving
Country of Origin
Daylesford Organic Ltd.,
Daylesford near Kingham,
Sleeve & Tray.
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable.
Organic Lamb (100%).
The beauty of this dish is that it may be frozen and is actually tastier when reheated. If you are a vegetarian, you can omit the lamb, increase the amount of vegetables and add chick peas instead.
1 hr 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.