Daylesford Organic Redcurrant Jelly 220g
Organic Redcurrant Jelly
Daylesford organic redcurrant jelly is produced by hand in small batches using the highest quality ingredients. The balance of sharp and sweet perfectly complements roast lamb.
Try stirring a spoonful into meat juices for a rich gravy or with some cream for a delicious sauce.
This sharp and sweet redcurrant jelly perfectly complements venison and other game birds. It is also delicious spooned into meat juices for a rich gravy.
- 100% organic;
- No GM ingredients;
- No additives.
Ocado's first farmshop: now open (`Discover more from the Daylesford Range' link above)
At Daylesford, we have been farming organically for over 25 years with a simple passion for real food. Our new virtual farmshop on Ocado stocks our full range of award-winning organic produce, including our meat, cheese, soups, meals, milk, bread, cakes and a great range of larder essentials.
Visit our farmshop at www.ocado.com/daylesford
Daylesford is a working farm, and the food we produce varies with the seasons. Just like all farmers markets, we bring the best of what we have each day to Ocado. We hope you find what you are looking for.
- Food Cupboard / Table Sauces, Condiments & Dressings / Condiments / Redcurrant & Cranberry Sauces / Redcurrant Jelly
- Organic / Food Cupboard / Sauces, Accompaniments & Dressings / Table Sauces
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened consume within 4 weeks.
Prepare & Use
Produced in an environment where gluten, milk, mustard and soya are handled
Country of Origin
Daylesford Organic Ltd.,
Daylesford near Kingham,
Glass jar and metal lid recyclable.
- May Contain: Gluten, Lactose, Mustard, Soya, Milk
Sugar, Water*, Redcurrant Concentrate (7%), Cider Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Gelling Agent: Citrus Pectin*.
Prepared with 42g of Fruit per 100g.
Sugar content 68g per 100g.
Produced in an environment where gluten, milk, mustard and soya are handled.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.