Offer - Daylesford Organic Spiced Pumpkin Casserole with Lentils & Spinach 550g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per 100g: £1.27
Satisfying spicy casserole of spiced pumpkin & lentils
Hearty chunks of pumpkin, creamy butterbeans & lentils. Our chefs on the farm balance earthy spices, ginger & chilli with fresh basil & coriander leaves in this warming casserole. Delicious with brown rice & a drizzle of our natural yoghurt.
We use the produce from our own organic farms in Gloucestershire and Staffordshire whenever possible. Because we're a working farm, supply can vary. So sometimes we'll source ingredients from a handful of organic farms in the surrounding counties instead.
We have been farming organically for over 30 years with a simple passion for real food.
We believe organic is better for our health, our animals and the environment; and of course always tastes better.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Hob - From Chilled. Ready in Ten Minutes: Heat for ten minutes in a saucepan over a medium heat, stir occasionally - don't let it boil.; Microwave - From Chilled. Alternatively place in a microwavable bowl and cover. Heat on full power for 3 minutes, stir and heat for further 3 minutes until piping hot throughout.
Daylesford near Kingham,
Packing - Recyclable
Allergy Other Text:
Produced in an environment that also handles gluten, tree nuts, milk and soya
Full Product Name:
Organic Spiced Pumpkin with Lentils & Spinach
Keep refrigerated, once opened use within 24 hours.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase: use within one month. Defrost fully before use. Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
EU Organic - GB-ORG-05, EU/non-EU Agriculture
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Tomatoes, Pumpkin (20%), Water*, Onions, Dried Butterbeans (4%), Carrots, Dried Puy Lentils (3%), Celery, Sugar, Spinach (2%), Ginger Purée (1%), Sunflower Oil, Basil (1%), Garlic Purée, Sea Salt*, Red Chilli (0.3%), Cumin Powder, Coriander (0.5%), Turmeric Powder, Ground Coriander Seeds, Black Pepper, *Non organic
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 275g serving|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.8g|
|of which sugars||5.1g||13.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.