De Cecco Stellette Soup Pasta 500g
Price per 100g: 33p
De Cecco's is the first pasta certified for the distinctive quality of many parameters such as:
- High protein quality (gluten index above 70) to ensure the perfect firmness of pasta during cooking.
- Use of high particle size (40%) with diameter above 400 microns), to preserve the wholeness of the gluten.
- Kneaded with cold water (under 15°C), that assures a sweeter taste and a better firmness during cooking.
- Course bronze drawing, to give pasta the ideal roughness that makes it adhere perfectly to sauces.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Prepare & Use
Cooking Time: 7 Min.
Country of Origin
F.lli De Cecco di Filippo Fara S. Martino SpA
60015 Fara S. Martino (CH) Italia.
Free From Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Fish, Free From Lactose, Free From Sesame, Free From Peanut, Free From Celery, Free From Mustard, Free From Soya, Free From Shellfish, Free From Milk, Free From Sulphites, Free From Phenylalanine, Free From Oats, Free From Yeast
|Typical Values||Typical nutrition values for 100g|
|Energy value||350 kcal|
|of which sugars||3,4g|
|of which saturates||0,3g|
This Italian mixture of pasta and fava beans makes a nourishing meal, served with warm Italian bread. If you don't have time to soak the beans, use tinned ones instead - they are just as good, but remember to halve the cooking time.
1 hr 15 mins
Cook's Note Always keep any leftover rind from Parmesan cheese – you can add it to your minestrone while it’s cooking, for extra flavour.
A flavoursome light soup makes a perfect light lunch.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.