- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
De Cecco Tortiglioni 500g
Durum Wheat Semolina Pasta Tortiglioni.
- Brands: De Cecco
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
For perfect cooking: use 6 litres of water per 500g. Add salt and put in the pasta when the water boils. Stir from time to time. When cooked, drain and season as you please.
Cooking time: 12 min.
Country of Origin
F.LLI De Cecco di Filippo Fara S. Martino SpA,
66015 Fara S.Martino (CH),
High protein quality (gluten index above 70) to ensure the perfect firmness of pasta during cooking;
Use of high particle size (40% with diameter above 400 microns), to preserve the wholeness of the gluten;
Kneaded with cold water (under 15ºC), that assures a sweeter taste and a better firmness during cooking..
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Durum Wheat Semolina.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.4g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
Ziti are small, dried pasta tubes, like straight macaroni but slightly larger in size. Here they are baked in a rich, meaty sauce.
1 hr 10 mins
Simple, speedy, light and delicious. This is an effortless recipe which takes no time at all, using Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto.
Cook's Note Tossing pasta with a little of the water it was cooked in helps the sauce cling to it better. Cheat... Chop canned tomatoes while they are still in the can, with a pair of scissors or a knife.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-May-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.