- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Dead Sea Spa Magik Mild Exfoliant 75ml
Price per 100ml: £10.27
A gentle and easy to use exfoliant that removes dead skin cells to clear and revitalise the complexion, whilst brightening and invigorating the skin. Exfoliating the skin will help prevent and combat spots and blackheads. Dead Sea minerals deeply hydrate the skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth.
Dead Sea Spa Magik products have been sold in professional Spas and Salons worldwide since 1981 as ‘home spa treatments’ to alleviate even the most troublesome of skin conditions and give you a taste of pure spa relaxation.
To view the whole Dead Sea Spa range - click here
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Summer Beauty / Beautiful Skin
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Summer Beauty / Treat Yourself
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Skin Care / Skin Concerns
- Toiletries / Skin Care / Cleansers & Toners / Scrubs
- Beauty / Skin Care / Facial Care / Scrubs
- Brands: Dead Sea Magik
- Age Range: 20-30, 30-50, 50+
- Skin Type: Sensitive, Dry, Normal, Combination, Oily
Prepare & Use
Apply to face and neck using light circular movements (avoiding eye area). Remove with a damp sponge or face cloth.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Kent TN17 1JY .
Dead Sea Spa Magik products contain no parabens. We only use allergen-free fragrance, have a Harmonised Water base, and have added an Organic Blend of Matricaria Flower Extract and Linden Blossom Flower Extract, Lemon Balm Leaf Extract and Rooibos Leaf Extract, certified as organic according to EEC council regulation No. 2029/91. Dead Sea Spa Magik products are NOT tested on animals..
Harmonised Water(TM)* (Aqua, Maris Sal), Sand(1), Kaolin(2), Cetanol(3), Glycerin(4), Zinc Oxide, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate(3), 1,2-Hexanediol, 1,2-Octanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance)**, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract***, Tilia Vulgaris (Linden Blossom) Flower Extract***, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract***, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract***. Source: (1)Sea Sand, (2)Natural Clay, (3)Coconut Oil, (4)Vegetable.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.