Dell' Ugo Organic Leaf Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli 250g
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: £1.20
Delicate Organic Pasta parcels filled with tender leaf spinach and creamy ricotta cheese
Our ravioli is made using only selected organic spinach and organic creamy ricotta
In 1921, aged just 14, Luigi Ugo, left his home in Tortona, Italy to work in a grocery shop in London. With no wages, just board, lodgings and a daily supply of flour and eggs, he made fresh pasta by hand, selling it to local hotels and restaurants.
His hard work paid off and in 1929 he opened his first shop in Gerrard St. Soho. Del'Ugo first began producing Organic pasta products in 1967 for the Cranks Organic Cafe in Marshal St London, and have continued to do so ever since.
Today we continue to make pasta with pride and passion, maryying traditional skills and modern technology. We aim to produce the best and have awards dating from 1935 to the present day.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Use within 48 hours of opening.
Suitable for home freezing on day of purchase. Use within 3 months.
Can be cooked from frozen. Do not re-freeze.
Prepare & Use
Place the pasta into a large pan of salted boiling water. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes. Drain thoroughly and mix with aknob of butter, parmesan and some black pepper. Serve immediately onto pre-heated plates. Delicious served with a good Italian red wine and warm ciabatta bread.
If cooking from frozen, allow a further 1 minute cooking time
Country of Origin
Ugo Foods Group Ltd
Sleeve & Tray.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame
Organic Pasta (40%) contains Organic Durum Wheat Semolina, Organic Pasteurised Liquid Egg (19%), Water.
Organic Spinach and Ricotta Filling (60%) contains Organic Spinach (37%), Organic Ricotta (37%) (with Lactic Acid), Organic Medium Fat Hard Cheese, Organic Breadcrumbs, Sea Salt, Organic Nutmeg, Organic Black Pepper.
Breadcrumbs contains Organic Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 1/2 Pack|
|of which sugars||0.8g||1.2g|
|of which saturates||1.6g||2.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.