Delamere Dairy Fresh Pasteurised Whole Goats Milk 1L
over 1 week *
Price per 100ml: 15.9p
A taste of the good life.
Why drink goats milk?
For generations, goats' milk has been the milk of choice for many who are sensitive to cows' milk and/or soya.
Or it can simply be a healthy addition to the whole family's diet.
BENEFITS OF GOAT'S MILK.
Easier to digest than cows' milk.
Excellent source of calcium.
Nutritious alternative to cows' milk.
Delicious mild taste.
Use exactly as cows' milk in your favourite recipes.
"Until she was 3 1/2, my daughter had a runny nose and ear infections and was constantly wheezing and coughing. Then I read a study highlighting that two-thirds of infants have a cows' milk allergy. I tried her on goat's milk. Within two days the runny nose had cleared up. A great relief!"
Anthony Worrall Thompson.
Fresh Pasteurised, Homogenised, Whole Milk.
LIFE'S Simple PLEASURES.
Fresh from Welfare Assured herds. Deliciously tasty. Couldn't be simpler.
OUR DELICIOUS GOATS' PRODUCTS.
Fresh whole, semi-skimmed and skimmed milk.
Long-life Milk and chocolate milk.
Natural and flavoured yogurts.
A selection of cheeses- something for everyone!
JACKS FACT No 7.
Delamere Goats live the good life.
Goats are inquisitive characters and very mischievous... given the chance!
But contrary to popular belief, they're very fussy eaters. They could eat everything from the washing to a prickly hedge, but their ideal diet is maize silage, grass or hay and a blend of cereals to balance their nutrient intake. They're very sociable too, happily living together- stress free- in stable groups. With this cushy life, each goat produces around 1000 litres of milk every year.
Protects what's good™.
This carton protects the milk from the sun's harmful UV rays, to help it reach you in perfect condition.
Tetra Pak cartons are made from trees- a renewable source.
Visit www.delameredairy.co.uk/recycle to find out where your nearest recycling collection facility is located.
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Fresh Milk / Goats & Buffalo Milk / Goats Milk
- Fresh / Milk, Butter & Eggs / Fresh Milk / Whole Milk
Once opened use within 3 days.
Freeze on day of purchase and use within 2 months. Once thawed keep refrigerated and use within 3 days.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Country of Origin
Yew Tree Farm,
- Free from: Gluten
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||4.4g|
|of which saturates||2.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.