Delamere Dairy Fresh Whole Goats Milk Fresh 1L
over 1 week *
Price per litre: £1.69
A mild, fresh, easy to digest natural alternative to cows' milk!
UHT goats' milk
Plain & flavoured goats' yogurts
A wide range of award-winning goats' cheeses
Delamere Dairy is pleased to be supporting GB 1500m athlete Charlene Thomas who also happens to be a massive fan of Delamere Dairy's goats' milk!
Since discovering Delamere Dairy she's never looked back! Charlene was ranked top 20 in the world and 4th in Europe for the 2013 season. Follow Charlene's progress at...
Random goat fact...
Goats have no upper front teeth, they have one big gum on top which they use with their bottom teeth to grind their food down.
Another random goat fact...
Along with sheep, toads and octupuses, the pupil in a goats' eye is rectangular which helps them avoid predators.
Visit our website for stockists:
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook
Once opened use within 3 days.
Freeze on day of purchase and use within 2 months. Once thawed keep refrigerated and use within 3 days.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Preparation and Usage
How to use...
Goats' milk can be used in exactly the same way as cows' milk, on cereal, in tea and coffee and in all your favourite recipes!
How to... make goats' milk lollies! Hopefully the sun is shining and if so, here is a great recipe for ice lollies made using goats' milk that all the family will love! Start by buying some lolly sticks and moulds from a supermarket or similar store. Make goats' milk lollies by using a milk base and flavouring with fruit puree such as strawberry, raspberry, banana or even cocoa. Semi-skimmed milk freezes better than full fat milk, just make up a milk drink and pour into your moulds. Freeze overnight and enjoy!
Country of Origin
Yew Tree Farm,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per 1/4 pack (250ml)||Reference intake (RI) (Adult):|
|Energy kJ/kcal||257 / 62||643 / 155||8400kJ / 2000kcal|
|of which saturates||2.5g||6.3g||20g|
|of which sugars||4.4g||11g||90g|
|Calcium||115mg||287mg per portion (250ml)|
|287mg is 35% of an adults Nutrient Reference Intake (NRI)|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.