- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Delisante Quiche Lorraine 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 11)*
Price per 100g: 93p
Delisanté Smoked Bacon & Cheddar Cheese Quiche.
Light shortcrust butter pastry with free range egg, smoked bacon, mozzarella and mature Cheddar cheese.
Think of Delisante as your local artisan delicatessen. Our products are prepared from scratch using the freshest ingredients in small batch sizes.
Our tartlets, quiches, pies and patisserie take time and patience to make but the results are always worth waiting for.
- Brands: Delisante
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase. Use within 3 months.
Prepare & Use
Can be eaten hot or cold.
Oven Cook: Preheat oven to 160°C, 320°F or Gas Mark 4. Remove tartlet from packaging and place on a baking tray. Heat for 25 minutes or 20 minutes if using a fan assisted oven. Remove from oven carefully and serve as required. Check that tartlet is piping hot throughout before serving. Do not reheat.
If this tartlet has been frozen, defrost thoroughly before heating.
Not suitable for microwave heating
Country of Origin
Deli Santé Ltd.,
PO Box 671,
Cardboard box recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Milk
Shortcrust Pastry (32%) [Wheat Flour, Maize Flour, Water, Unsalted Butter (10%), Vegetable Oil (Palm & Rapeseed Oil), Salt, Dextrose, White Pepper], Pasteurised Free Range Egg (17%), Onion, Whole Milk, Double Cream, Smoked Bacon with added Water (5%) [Pork, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate; Preservative: Sodium Nitrite, Stabilisers: Triphosphates, Polyphosphates], Smoked Bacon Rashers (5%) [Pork, Salt, Stabilisers: Triphosphates, Polyphosphates; Sugar, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite], Mozzarella Cheese (4%), Mature Cheddar Cheese(4%), Modified Maize Starch, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate.
|Typical values||per 100g||per 200g serving|
|of which sugars||2.1g||4.2g|
|of which saturates||8g||16g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.