Delisante Roasted Pepper & Goats Cheese Tartlet
4 days guaranteed (avg. 0)*
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Delisanté Roasted Pepper & Goat's Cheese Tartlet
Light shortcrust butter pastry with free range egg, roasted peppers and French goat's cheese.
Think of Delisante as your local artisan delicatessen. Our products are prepared from scratch using the freshest ingredients in small batch sizes.
Our tartlets, quiches, pies and patisserie take time and patience to make but the results are always worth waiting for.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase. Use within 3 months.
Prepare & Use
Can be eaten hot or cold.
Delicious served with fresh salad or vegetables.
Preheat oven to 160°C, 320°F or Gas Mark 4. Remove tartlet from packaging and place on a baking tray. Heat for 15 minutes or 12 minutes if using a fan assisted oven. Remove from oven carefully and serve as required. Check that tartlet is piping hot throughout before serving. Do not reheat.
If this tartlet has been frozen, defrost thoroughly before heating.
Not suitable for microwave heating
Country of Origin
Deli Santé Ltd.,
PO Box 671,
Carton Box with a Plastic Window.
Carton box recyclable.
Shortcrust Pastry (34%) [Wheat Flour, Maize Flour, Water, Unsalted Butter (10%), Vegetable Oil (Palm & Rapeseed Oil), Salt, Dextrose, White Pepper], Pasteurised Free Range Egg (19%), Whole Milk, Double Cream, Roasted Red Pepper (5%), Roasted Yellow Pepper (5%), Spring Onion, Mozzarella Cheese, Mature Cheddar Cheese, French Goats Cheese (3%), Modified Maize Starch, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.