- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Slow Roasted Tomato & Brie Tartlets Waitrose 2 x 130g
5 days guaranteed *
Price per 100g: £1.34
2 Slow Roasted Tomato & Brie Tartlets
Butter pastry, blind baked for crispness. Filled with creamy Brie, rocket and spring onion. Hand finished with onions, Cheddar cheese, and topped with slow roasted tomatoes.
Our tartlets are ready to eat now & are just the right size for lunch. Or try them as a starter for dinner parties.
Think of Delisante as your local artisan delicatessen. Our products are prepared from scratch using the freshest ingredients in small batch sizes. Our tartlets, quiches, pies and patisserie take time and patience to make but the results are always worth waiting for.
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Deli & Dips / Pies
- Fresh / Deli & Dips / Quiches & Tarts / Tarts & Tartlets / Tartlets
- Fresh / Pies, Quiche & Tarts / Tarts & Tartlets / Tartlets
Keep refrigerated between 2°C and 5°C.
Suitable for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase. Use within 3 months.
Prepare & Use
Can be eaten hot or cold.
Delicious served with fresh salad or vegetables.
For best results serve hot.
Preheat oven to 180°C, 350°F or gas mark 4. Remove tartlet and packaging and place on a baking tray. Heat for 15 minutes or 12 minutes if using a fan assisted oven. Remove from oven carefully and stand for 5 minutes before serving.
If this product has been stored frozen - defrost thoroughly before heating.
Not suitable for microwave heating.
Do not reheat
Country of Origin
Deli Santé Ltd,
PO Box 671,
Carton box recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk
Shortcrust Pastry (29%) (Wheat Flour, Maize Flour, Butter, Water, Salt), Whole Milk, Onion (9%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (7%), Slow Roasted Tomatoes (6%) (Tomato, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Garlic, Oregano), Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Brie Cheese (3%), Whipping Cream, Cornflour, Spring Onion (2%), Rocket (2%), Rapeseed Oil, Chilli Puree, Garlic Puree, White Pepper.
|Typical values||per 100g||Per Tartlet|
|of which sugars||2.9g||3.8g|
|of which saturates||8.8g||11.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.