- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Dell' Ugo Chickpea Fusilli 300g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 19)*
Price per 100g: 60p
5 minutes cook time
Free range egg
Suitable for vegetarians
Free range egg fusilli made from the finest ground chickpeas to give a naturally gluten and wheat free pasta
Chickpeas are known as a fantastic source of protein & fibre and are entirely gluten-free.
We've been making our delicious pasta in the UK since 1929 when a young Luigi Ugo came to London from Italy and began producing fresh pasta by hand to sell to local restaurants.
We're still a family business today and continue to make fresh pasta with pride and passion. We honestly believe we make the best quality fresh pasta you can find - take a look at our website for superb recipe ideas and perfect sauce combinations.
We were the first to make organic pasta in the UK and we were also the first to introduce gluten-free fresh pasta.
Find out more about us and our pasta passion at www.dellugo.co.uk.
Let us know what you think - we'd love to hear from you.
We've packed this pasta in a protective atmosphere to keep it fresher, longer.
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Pasta
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Gluten Free Pasta
- Food Cupboard / Rice, Pasta, Noodles & Pulses / Pasta / Fusilli & Spirals
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Pasta & Noodles / Pasta
- Fresh / Pasta & Sauce / Fresh Pasta
This is fresh (chilled) food so keep in the fridge below 5°C and use by the date on the pack or within 48 hours of opening. You can home-freeze but best to do so on the day of purchase and use within 3 months. It's absolutely fine (and quick) to cook from frozen - just allow a further 1 minute cooking time, but please don't re-freeze.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
May contain traces of nuts & sesame
Oven cook - From Chilled
Our delicious chickpea fusilli tastes wonderful with any sauce but we love to use a rich tomato or Bolognese-based one. Alternatively why not make a great pasta bake? Toss some cooked fusilli in your favourite sauce and top with lashings of grated cheese before popping in the oven.
Hob - From Chilled
Allow approximately 100-125g pasta per person. You've a couple of options! Place the pasta into a large pan of salted boiling water.
Bring to the boil and cook for 4-5 minutes according to taste. Drain thoroughly and serve immediately on pre-heated plates or bowls.
Country of Origin
- Contains: Egg
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat
Chickpea Flour, Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Water
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.1g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.