Dell' Ugo Gluten Free Chickpea Fusilli 300g
over 2 weeks *
Price per 100g: 59.7p
Delicious fusilli made with the finest chickpea flour to be naturally wheat-free, gluten-free and egg-free
The magic of Chickpeas
Chickpeas are a brilliant source of soluble fibre, high quality carbohydrate and protein. Chickpeas have a low glycaemic load (or GI as it's more commonly known), so are great for weight loss and management as part of a calorie-controlled diet.
Did you know?
Last year our Gluten-free Chickpea Fusilli won first place in the FreeFrom Food awards Innovation category. Thank you to Anthony Worrall Thompson, Cressida and the team at FreeFrom for the lovely certificate we now have on our wall.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Hob - From Frozen. Allow approximately 100 - 150g pasta per person. Place the pasta into a large pan of salted boiling water. Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes. Drain thoroughly and serve immediately on pre-heated plates or bowls.; Hob - From Chilled. Allow approximately 100 - 150g pasta per person. Place the pasta into a large pan of salted boiling water. Bring to the boil and cook for 4 minutes. Drain thoroughly and serve immediately on pre-heated plates or bowls.
Country of Origin
Free From Eggs, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat
Chickpea Flour, Water
Suitable for Coeliacs; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||as consumed per 100g|
|Of which sugars||0.9g|
|Of which saturates||0.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.