- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Discover hundreds of reductions in our Round Pound Deals.Round Pound Deals
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Dell' Ugo Gluten Free Chickpea Fusilli 300g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 28)*
Price per 100g: 59.7p
FreeFrom Food Awards 2013 - Innovation Award Winner
Gluten Free Chickpea Fusilli
Delicious fusilli made with the finest chickpea flour to be naturally wheat-free, gluten-free and egg-free.
Our customers know what they love and they love the distinctive nutty flavour of our Chickpea pasta. We love making a pasta that has so many health benefits as well as tasting great.
Did you know?
That last year our Gluten-free Chickpea Fusilli first place in the FreeFrom Food awards Innovation category. Thank you to Anthony Worrall Thompson, Cressida and teh team at FreeFrom for the lovely certificate we now have on our wall.
Chickpea Fusilli - The story
Ugo Foods has been making innovative pastas since the 1960's when our founder Luigi Ugo made gluten free pasta using barley and millet, supplying it to London's first vegetarian restaurant, Cranks, in Marshall Street, Soho. We first made pasta from chickpeas in the 1990's and, in different forms, it's been a firm favoruite with our customers ever since. This fusilli, though, is our best yet.
This is fresh (chilled) food so keep in the fridge below 5°C and use by the date on the pack or within 48 hours of opening. You can home-freeze but best to do so on the day of purchase and use within 3 months. It's absolutely fine (and quick) to cook from frozen - just allow a further 1 minute cooking time, but please don't re-freeze.
Prepare & Use
Allow approximately 100-150g pasta per person. You've a couple of options! Place the pasta into a large pan of salted boiling water.
Bring to the boil and cook for 4-5 minutes according to taste. Drain thoroughly and serve immediately on pre-heated plates or bowls.
Country of Origin
- Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Egg
Chickpea Flour, Water.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Egg
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.9g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.