Offer - Denhay Dry Cured Smoked Streaky Bacon 200g
over 1 week *
Price per kg: £13.25
Dry cured streaky
Denhay Farms has been farming in the Marshwood Vale since 1952. The team, led by George Streatfeild, is passionate about producing great bacon and west country farmhouse cheddar of the highest quality
Pork for our bacon comes from British outdoor reared pigs. We traditionally dry cure and give the bacon time to mature and develop its full flavour. Every pack is freshly sliced to bring out the flavour and ensure there is no watery residue when it is cooked.
Denhay bacon has been produced from animals reared on farms approved under the Freedom Foods scheme, which assesses conditions for farm animals in accordance with welfare standards devised and monitored by the RSPCA.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC
Use within 3 days of opening
Prepare & Use
Denhay bacon is versatile, convenient and flavourful. Ideal for sandwiches,
for breakfast or to add flavour to all kinds of dishes. For best results fry or grill
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Denhay Farms Ltd,
Packed in protective atmosphere.
Pork belly (97%), salt, preservative sodium nitrite, antioxidant ascorbic acid
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
|of which saturates||9g|
Sweet apples are the perfect partner for savoury, peppery black pudding and bacon. Serve this dish for breakfast or brunch.
Most cabbage varieties are best cooked quickly but red cabbage is an exception, benefiting from long, slow cooking.
1 hr 50 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.