Dettol Antibac Surface Cleanser Spray 500ml
Non bleach, no taint, no odour.
Suitable for use around baby equipment and food preparation areas.
KILLS 99.9% of BACTERIA & VIRUSES.
TRUSTED BY DOCTORS TO KILL BACTERIA.
THE BRITISH ALLERGY FOUNDATION.
SEAL OF APPROVAL.
Kills E.coli, Salmonella, MRSA, Rotavirus, Flu virus (H1N1).
No bleach, no taint, no odour.
Safe to use where food is prepared.
Dettol Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleanser is proven to kill:
E.coli. S.aureus. Listeria. Campylobacter. P.aerughosa. MRSA. Salmonella.
Influenza - Type A H1N1.
Dettol Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleanser is proven to remove:
Pollen Particles. Dust Mites. Pet Dander
If you like this product, why not also try Dettol Cleansing Surface Wipes - Anti-bacterial wipes specially designed for surfaces.
- Brands: Dettol
Do Not Freeze
1. Turn red nozzle to 'On' position
2. Simply spray directly onto surface
3. Wipe over with clean damp cloth & allow to dry
4. With electric equipment spray onto cloth before wiping
5. After use, turn red nozzle to 'Off' position
Where to use: Chopping boards, work tops, fridges, microwaves taps, bins, baths, wash basins, showers, toilet seats, door knobs, potties, highchairs, changing mats, playpens
Safe to use on granite surfaces
Preparation and Usage
Chopping boards. High chairs. Changing mats. Fridge. Bins. Kitchen sink. Baths & taps. Toilet seats.
HOW TO USE:
1. Turn red nozzle to ON position. 2. Simply spray directly onto surface. 3. Wipe over with CLEAN damp cloth & ALLOW TO DRY. 4. No need to rinse. 5. With electric equipment spray onto cloth before wiping.
Not suitable for: Windows, mirrors, fabrics, painted or varnished surfaces. Do not use with detergents or other disinfectants. Avoid contact with plastic baby bottles, which can crack when steam sterilised.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Caution: In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Country of Packing
Reckitt Benckiser (UK) Ltd
Delta Business Park
Do not freeze.
Keep out of the reach of children.
OUR HOME OUR PLANET.
MINIMISE ON PAPER TOWELS OR CONTINUE TO USE A CLEAN REUSABLE CLOTH AND STILL GET 99.9% BACTERIA KILL.
For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
Dettol Surface Cleanser contains amongst other ingredients:, <5% Nonionic Surfactant, Disinfectant and Perfume, Per 100g contains 0.07g Benzalkonium Chloride
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Jan-2015 at 01:04. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.