£20 OFF your first shop

Welcome to Ocado, the online supermarket

  1. Register – it only takes 30 seconds
  2. Book a delivery slot and start shopping
  3. Add your voucher code as you check out

Order by: 31/10/2014   Minimum spend: £80   Terms apply

Voucher code:

VOU3351350

Register now ►
Close

Dettol Mould & Mildew Remover Spray 750ml

4 out of 5 (22)

17 out of 22 customers would recommend this product to a friend.

£3.50
Low Price Promise icon

Price per litre: £4.67

Add

Product Description

Dettol Complete Clean Mould and Mildew Remover is an anti-bacterial cleaner that tackles the dirt you can see and the germs you can't. Keeping your home clean is important, but it's not just about removing stains and spills; this anti bacterial disinfectant contains a powerful bleach to remove ingrained mould and mildew, while also killing 99.9% of bacteria. That means you get superior cleaning results, with the reassurance that Dettol's disinfection is keeping your home hygienic. This 750ml trigger spray offers great value for money and couldn't be easier to use - just let the active bleach do the work for you.

Dettol's Mould and Mildew Remover is suitable for use throughout the home, on chrome and stainless steel, plastics, ceramics, tiles and acrylic baths. Simply spray it on a mouldy surface and leave for 5 minutes before wiping clean and rinsing thoroughly. The active bleach gets to work so you don't have to scrub away at the mould and mildew - just ensure you wear protective gloves so the bleach doesn't get to work on your hands! With minimal effort, you get clean, mould-free surfaces throughout your home.

Product Information

Categories


Prepare & Use

Suitable for:
Chrome, stainless steel, glazed ceramic tiles, white grouting, formica & plastics, acrylic bath tubs and showers, ceramic basins & toilets.
Not suitable for:
Hot or damaged surfaces, coloured grouting, rubber, metals (except chrome & stainless steel), unglazed ceramic tiles, enamel, painted surfaces, painted, treated or varnished wood, laminate floors, textiles and carpets, linoleum. Keep away from pets.

How to use:
1. Wear suitable protective gloves. 2. Turn nozzle to 'ON'. 3. Always test on inconspicuous area before use to ensure compatibility with surface, leaving test area for 30 mins. 4. Keeping the bottle upright, spray soiled area from 20-25cm away. 5. Leave to work for 3-5 mins (maximum). 6. Rinse thoroughly and wipe off. 7. Turn nozzle to 'OFF'. Repeat as necessary.

- Irritating to eyes and skin. For use only as a surface biocide.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Do not breath spray mist.
- Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces.
- When using do not eat, drink or smoke.
- Do not empty into drains.
- Do not use near drains. Prevent any surface run-off from entering drains.
- Remove or cover all fish tanks and bowls before application.
- Do not contaminate ground, waterbodies or watercourses with chemicals or used container.
- Avoid all contact with plant life.
- This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.

-This product contains substances which are known to be hazardous to the environment.
- Do not contaminate ground, waterbodies or watercourses with chemicals or used container.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
- Wash any contamination from skin or eyes immediately.
- Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use.
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep only in the original container. Keep container tightly closed. Keep in a safe place.
- Contact with acid liberates toxic gas. This product must not be mixed with other chemical substances.

Package Type

Dispenser.

Recycling Information

Pump - Recyclable.

Nutrition

Ingredients

Contains: <5% Nonionic Surfactant, Disinfectant (Sodium Hypochlorite 2.59% w/w), Perfume


Reviews

Customer Reviews

4 out of 5

22 customers reviewed this product Average rating 4

17 out of 22 customers would recommend this product to a friend.

Rating: 5 star out of 5

1 of 1 found this review helpful.

Excellent

Was sceptical when I bought this but used on mold that keeps accumulating in the bathroom on the stone walls in the shower, sprayed on the walls, returned after 5mins and the mold was no more! The smell is strong but it does the job without me having to scrub the walls down so pros out way the con. Will be a regular purchase in my household!

Rating: 1 star out of 5

1 of 1 found this review helpful.

Be Careful!

Although this works twice the spray nozzles malfunctioned and sprayed bleach sideways, once causing my face to be burned. My partner can testify to this. It took two weeks for the raised red area to fade. This is a highly toxic product and can cause skin or eye damage! Keep well away from toddlers. Frankly, I now use an eco product instead and will not use this stuff again!

Rating: 1 star out of 5

1 of 1 found this review helpful.

drips

Have bought this twice and both times it leaked after spraying. So you really need to wear gloves. And keep a paper towel underneath - it ruined a lovely White Company bathmat with a few leaky drips! Didn't find it worked particularly well either. I only repurchased as at the time couldn't find another product that claimed to get rid of mould/mildew. Wont buy again.

Rating: 5 star out of 5

2 of 2 found this review helpful.

Excellent product

I endorse other reviewers positive comments. This cleaner improved the look of stained grout in my bathroom wonderfully! Yes it does smell of bleach but I find this acceptable as it is such a good product.

Rating: 5 star out of 5

Worked perfectly on washing machine seal

I bought this as I had a bad mildew problem in the silicon rubber around the door of the washing machine. I had used bleach (in gel form) but it failed remove the stain and the mould came back within days. This stuff worked perfectly. I gave it a good spray and used some paper towel to hold it against the sides so it didn't all just run down to the bottom. I left it on for a couple of hours before cleaning up. It also cleared a small amount of mildew in the silicon sealant around the shower end of our bath two weeks ago and there is sign that it's coming back.

Tesco Price Match
** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Aug-2014 at 02:46. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
Disclaimer
These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.

Honey Pot