Offer - Dewlay Crumbly Lancashire Waitrose 300g
Offer price £2, was £2.55 - Offer price £2 when you order by 15/12/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer
over 3 weeks *
Price per kg: £6.67
Crumbly Lancashire Cheese.
Moist, crumbly cheese with a slightly salty, full bodied character.
Ideally eaten crumbled into salads.
Handmade at Dewlay Traditional Cheesemakers.
Strength 2, Mild.
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Once opened, consume within 7 days.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 30g serving|
|of which sugars||0.1g||Trace|
|of which saturates||19.4g||5.8g|
This tasty vegetarian dish makes a healthy light meal, and the two cheeses give extra taste and nutritive value.
For an easy, economical midweek meal, you can't beat this savoury bread and butter pudding.
Store-cupboard ingredients mean this recipe is pretty quick to put together.
White cabbage is traditionally used in coleslaw but red cabbage adds spectacular colour and using natural yogurt to bind everything together gives it a real fresh taste. This is a meal in one for lunch, lunch boxes or supper, or if you wish coleslaw to accompany other foods leave out the cheese and prepare half the quantity.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.