- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Dietary Specials Thin & Crispy Pizza Margherita 280g
Price per 100g: 93p
Thin & Crispy Margherita Pizza
The original gluten & wheat free experts.
A handcrafted thin and crispy gluten-free and wheat-free pizza base, topped with creamy mozzarella cheese, juicy tomatoes and Italian herbs.
"Before I started Dietary Specials in 1998, it seemed most food manufacturers and retailers had an intolerance of food intolerance! Having both wife and son with a wheat intolerance, I knew first hand how miserable it can make you when food starts to feel like a compromise. It's the everyday things that matter most so we make sure our customers have delicious pasta for their Spag Bol, bread for their lunchbox and these wonderful genuine Italian Pizzas, handmade with the finest ingredients.
In the early days we built trust through our home delivery service and later, pioneered gluten and wheat free foods in the major retailers. Our aims have always remained the same - the provide quality and choice that those on a gluten or wheat free diet know they can rely on".
Founder of Dietary Specials.
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Frozen
- Frozen / Pizza & Garlic Bread / Pizza
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Frozen
Cannot be Microwaved
Prepare & Use
Oven cook - From Frozen
1. Pre-heat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2. Reduce to 200°C for fan assisted ovens.
3. Remove all packaging.
4. Place pizza directly on the oven shelf.
5. Place a baking sheet on the shelf below and bake for 11-13 minutes
6. Remove pizza carefully and serve immediately.
All cooking appliances vary in performance; these are guidelines only. Always check that the product is piping hot before serving
Country of Origin
Nutrition Point Ltd,
442 Stockport Road,
- Contains: Egg, Lactose, Milk, Yeast
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat
Base (53%): Water, Potato Starch, Maize Starch, Rice Flour, Maize, Rice Starch, Sugar, Stabilisers: (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Salt, Yeast, Skimmed Milk Powder, Topping (47%): Mozzarella Cheese (24%), Tomato Sauce: (Chopped Tomatoes (15%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Garlic, Oregano)
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Contains Milk, Yeast,Egg, Lactose
|Typical values||per 100g||Per half pizza serving|
|of which sugars||1.9g||2.7g|
|of which saturates||3.2g||4.5g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.