- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Dijon Mustard essential Waitrose 190g
A hot creamy mustard made with brown mustard seeds ground and blended with vinegar and salt. Ideal for all meats and frequently used as a culinary aid.
After opening keep refrigerated below 8°C and consume within 6 weeks.
Prepare & Use
May contain traces of nuts
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Jar and lid.
- May Contain Nut, Contains Mustard, Contains Sulphites
Water, Mustard Seeds (18%), Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Antioxidant Potasium Metabisulphite, Citric Acid.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.6g|
|of which saturates||2.6g|
Depending on availability, almost any spring vegetable can be used, such as green peas, courgette, and cauliflower.
This makes a sumptuous first course or light lunch, served warm or at room temperature.
The sight and smell of sea bass cooking on a sizzling barbecue is a joy. Especially once the fish has been stuffed with the citrusy flavours of fennel, lemon and dill.
This simple summery dish is quick to make and very healthy. It can be eaten hot or cold and is light and delicious. Recipe from “The Cooking Book” published by Dorling Kindersley.
This foolproof recipe can be prepared several hours in advance, so is ideal for serving at a dinner party.
1 hr 5 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.