Discovery Hot Fajita Paste
over 1 month *
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
More adventurous tastes.
Mexican hot paste.
Our pastes will help you deliver the perfect Mexican Fajita in minutes.
1 serving is 1/4 of a sachet.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Gluten & Wheat Free.
- No artificial preservatives or colourings.
Store in a cool, dry place. After opening, place in an airtight container, refrigerate and use within 5 days.
Prepare & Use
Cooking instructions for Fajita seasoning pastes:
- 450 g boneless chicken, cut into thin strips.
- 2 tbsp oil.
- 1 onion, sliced.
- 1 green and 1 red pepper, sliced.
-1 sachet Discovery Fajita Seasonsing Paste.
- 1 pack Discovery Flour Tortillas,
- Discovery Salsa,
- Discovery Soured Cream,
- Discovery Guacamole.
Coat chicken in oil. Heat a heavy based frying pan until hot and add chicken. Fry for about 3 minutes until browned. Add onion and peppers and cook for a further 2 minutes or until the meat is cooked. Add the Paste, stir and cook for a few seconds. Serve with warm Tortillas, Salsa, Soured Cream and Guacamole
Country of Origin
Discovery Foods Ltd,
Tomato Puree (40%), Green & Red Peppers (12%), Fajita Seasoning (12%)(Chilli Powder, Salt, Onion Powder, Sugar, Cumin, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Lemon Juice Powder, Lime Extract, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Coriander, Cayenne Pepper, Vegetable Oil, Smoke Flavouring),, Vegetable Oil, Onion (6%), Jalapeno Peppers (6%), Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, Salt, Modified Maize Starch, Garlic, Concentrated Lime Juice, Cumin, Habanero Chillies, Concentrated Lemon Juice.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.