- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Discovery Wholemeal 8 Tortillas 320g
Save 1/3, was £1.59 - Save 1/3 when you order by 18/6/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 3 weeks *
Discovery More adventurous tastes
Mexican wholemeal tortillas 320g
8 Tortilla's per pack
approx 19cm Diameter.
Soft wholemeal flatbreads for making fajitas, enchiladas and other Mexican foods. Equally tasty dunked into curries.
From the Indian chapatti to the Greek pitta, flatbreads are loved the world over. But none are more versatile than Mexican tortillas, made with wheat flour they are soft, delicious and 'rollable'. Our wholemeal tortillas combine all of the flavour and flexibility of our original white with the added taste, texture and goodness of wholemeal.
- Speciality / International / Mexican / Food Cupboard
- Bakery / Wraps, Pitta & Naan Bread / Wraps / Brown Wraps
- Save 1/3
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, reseal pack, refrigerate and use within 3 days.
Prepare & Use
To warm - remove from the bag and either:
Fry - Place on a hot, dry frying pan or under the grill for 6 seconds each side
Microwave - Microwave at full power (650W) each tortilla for 8 seconds or all together for 45 seconds
Oven - Wrap the tortillas in foil and place in a preheated oven at 180°C/350°F Gas Mark 4 for 10 minutes.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Discovery Foods Ltd
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil, Raising Agents (E450, E500), Dextrose, Salt, Emulsifier (E471), Preservative (E282).
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g||per tortilla/serving (40g)|
|of which sugars||1.6g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||3.6g||1.4g|
Cook's Note Leave an edge when adding the filling, and don’t overfill, or the cheese will ooze out.
Variation Use baby gherkins instead of big ones – they are much sweeter.
Spicy breakfasts are really good for you and popular in many other countries. Here you have some great ingredients, packed FULL of flavour; it’s a lovely weekend fun brunch dish. By Sophie Michell
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-May-2013 at 00:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.