- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Dolmio PastaVita Sweet Pepper 300g
100% natural ingredients
Made with simple, quality ingredients, steam-sealed for the best taste
1 pot = 1 of your 5 recommended daily intake of fruit and vegetables
Suitable for vegetarians
Sweet Pepper sauce with Fusilli Pasta - a delicious meal in two separate pots, giving you a great taste.
Each serving of 300g contains kcal 327 16%, Sugars 11.7g 13%, Fat 5.7g 8%, Saturates 0.9g 5%, Salt 1.2g 20% of an adult's guideline daily amount.
Sauce: Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze in a suitable container.
Prepare & Use
Microwave - From Ambient
1. Peel back the lid of each pot about a quarter of the way across.
2. Place both pots in the microwave and heat for 1 1/2 minutes at 800W.
3. Open carefully, pour the sauce over the pasta, mix through and enjoy!
Take care! The pots will be hot after microwaving.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
UK: Freepost Mars Food UK Ltd.
IRL: Mars Foods Ireland Limited,
PO Box 3856,
Sweet Pepper Sauce: Tomatoes (66%), Tomato Paste (12%), Yellow Peppers (7%), Onions, Lemon Juice Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Roasted Onion Paste (Onions, Sunflower Oil, Salt), Parsley, Roasted Garlic, Salt, Red Pepper Puree (Red Peppers, Salt, Water), Cornflour, Spices, Fusilli Pasta: Cooked Pasta (Water, Pasta (Durum Wheat Semolina, Egg Albumen Dehydrated), Sunflower Oil)
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Soya\Soybeans
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-May-2013 at 00:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.