- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Dom Perignon Rose 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £275.05
Wine of Champagne, France
Dom Pérignon Rosé Vintage 2000
Intense, deep colour, with light hints of amber and copper. Initial floral notes immediately give way to black cherry and candied fruit peel followed by cocoa, cardamom and smoky aromas. The palate is beautifully structured and well-balanced with smooth fruit flavours and a subtle sweet and sour note of pink grapefruit.
Dom Pérignon Rosé is the jewel of Dom Pérignon."
True to the ambition of Dom Pérignon in the late 17th century, Chef de Cave Richard Geoffroy demands the exceptional: only an outstanding harvest is worthy of Dom Pérignon. Dom Pérignon Rosé Vintage 2000 has matured in the cellars of Epernay for eight years, allowing it to express a full richness and depth. Its rareness and bold character make it a stunning wine.
- Speciality / International / French / Off Licence / Champagne
- Drinks / Champagne & Sparkling Wine / Rosé
- Off Licence / Champagne & Sparkling Wine / Champagne
- Off Licence / Champagne & Sparkling Wine / Rosé
- Drinks / Champagne & Sparkling Wine / Champagne
- Brands: Dom Perignon
- Countries: France
- Regions: Champagne
- Storage: Cork
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Styles: Champagne
- Wine Cellar: Champagne
Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
Country of Origin
Champagne Moët & Chandon,
NM-549-002 - Millesime..
- Contains: Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.