Doria Amaretti 250g
Crunchy Italian Biscuits
Doria is the goodness of things made with love. A quality without compromises that is the result of the particular attention and care taken at all stages of production. Select ingredients - without GMO's, preservatives, hydrogenated fats or colourants - simple, genuine recipes and the mastery of those who conduct their work with passion. A timeless tradition that rewards you with the authentic taste of goodness every day.
- Brands: Doria
Keep in a cool dry place.
Amaretti from Doria traditional, regional Italian biscuits that are ideal at the end of a meal, with a cup of tea or dipped in red wine just like in antique Italian tradition thanks to their characteristic almond taste
Preparation and Usage
Amaretti from Doria traditional, regional Italian biscuits that are ideal at the end of a meal, with a cup of tea or dipped in red wine just like in antique Italian tradition thanks to their characteristic almond taste.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
37060 Verona nello stabilimento di via Pontebbana,
32 31010 Orsago (Treviso),
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Soya\Soybeans
Sugar, Apricots Kernels (13%), Wheat Flour, Egg White, Powdered Skim Milk, Raising Agents: Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate and Ammonium Hydrogen Carbonate, Flavourings
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Soya\Soybeans
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||1 Portion (6 biscuits - 33 g)|
|Energy Value||kcal 422||kcal 139*|
|kJ 1783||kJ 589|
|Protein||6.3 g||2.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||81.3 g||26.8 g|
|of which Sugar||73.7 g||24.3 g|
|Fat||7.5 g||2.5 g|
|of which Saturated Fatty Acids||0.7 g||0.2 g|
|Edible Fibre||2.1 g||0.7 g|
|Sodium Salts||0.07 g||0.02 g|
|*One serving contains 139 kcal equal to 6.9%|
|of the Recommended Daily Allowance of 2000 calories|
|The indicated quantity may be higher or lower depending upon|
|individual calorie needs, which can vary according to sex, age and exercise|
Another classic Roman dish, this pumpkin risotto has been reinvented with ‘trumpet of death’ mushrooms, rich Pecorino and amaretti biscuit crumble
An indulgent dish for a summer's day utilising all of the season's freshest and most abundant fruits.
Cherry, brown sugar and apple combine in this simple but wonderful dessert.
1 hr 45 mins
Heston’s gorgeous dessert combines black cherries and velvety dark chocolate for a special treat this Mother's Day. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
This stunning dessert will wow your dinner guests but is secretly a bit of a doddle to make – exclusive recipe for Ocado by Arthur Potts Dawson.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Dec-2014 at 00:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.