Doria Amaretti 250g
Crunchy Italian Biscuits
Doria is the goodness of things made with love. A quality without compromises that is the result of the particular attention and care taken at all stages of production. Select ingredients - without GMO's, preservatives, hydrogenated fats or colourants - simple, genuine recipes and the mastery of those who conduct their work with passion. A timeless tradition that rewards you with the authentic taste of goodness every day.
- Brands: Doria
Keep in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Amaretti from Doria traditional, regional Italian biscuits that are ideal at the end of a meal, with a cup of tea or dipped in red wine just like in antique Italian tradition thanks to their characteristic almond taste
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
37060 Verona nello stabilimento di via Pontebbana,
32 31010 Orsago (Treviso),
May Contain Nut, Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg, Contains Lactose, May Contain Peanut, May Contain Soya, Contains Milk
Sugar, Apricots Kernels (13%), Wheat Flour, Egg White, Powdered Skimmed Milk, Raising Agents: Ammonium Bicarbonate, Flavourings.
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Soya\Soybeans
|Typical Values||per 100g||1 Portion (6 biscuits - 33g)|
|of which sugars||73.7g||24.3g|
|of which saturates||0.7g||0.2g|
An indulgent dish for a summer's day utilising all of the season's freshest and most abundant fruits.
Cherry, brown sugar and apple combine in this simple but wonderful dessert.
1 hr 45 mins
This chocolate truffle cake is rich, dark, and indulgent.
Variation Use ripe peaches instead of apricots. Cheat... Buy ready-toasted chopped nuts and scatter over the apricots to serve.
Made with raspberries here, this versatile dessert works well with other fruits. Try strawberries, blueberries, or even canned peaches.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Oct-2014 at 02:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.