Dorset Cereals High Fibre & Dates, Raisins & Apple
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Tasty fruit and fibre
Delicious raisins, dates & apple with wholewheat & bran flakes
Wholewheat and bran flakes blended with delicious chilean flame raisins, dates, apple and almonds.
Naturally high in fibre & great taste too.
Each bowl of Tasty Fruit and Fibre is packed full of the fibre you need each day for your digestive health. And, because it comes in the shape of the crunchiest, tastiest, lightest flakes expertly blended with mouthwatering fruit, it will have you bouncing out of bed in the morning.
Good to know
- Now made with even more fruit
- High in fibre
- Low in fat
- Contains wholegrains
Did you know?
- The Romans gave sugared almonds as gifts to great men at public events.
- Egyptians see the date palm as a symbol of fertility.
At Dorset Cereals, we believe it's important to take a little care of yourself. We all need to ensure we get enough sleep, take some exercise and remember to enjoy what we're doing. And that really shouldn't be so hard - after all, the best thoughts always come while you're on the way to work, a traffic jam is a great excuse to listen to the radio, and no job is more satisfying than sweeping up leaves.
It's the same thing with our new Tasty Fruit and Fibre. You may start off eating it for the high fibre or wholegrains, but it's so deliciously light, so packed with crunchiness and so crammed with tasty fruit that you'll find it's pleasure all the way.
Honest, tasty and real.
We believe that life really is too short for second best and that simple, honest pleasures are often the most rewarding.
To make this healthy, crisp and scrumptious breakfast, we've sourced the finest natural ingredients we could find. We've taken the crunch and goodness of wholegrains, the malty taste and high fibre of bran, then we've added delicious fruits, including mouthwatering dates, Chilean flame raisins and tasty almonds.
Finally, we've blended them carefully to create a cereal that's light but satisfying - and utterly delicious.
Simple, but then the best things in life usually are.
Store in a cool, dry place.
To keep this cereal fresh once open, roll the bag down before storing.
Prepare & Use
Serve with milk, yoghurt of fruit juice for a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
Some of the best bits may have settled at the bottom of the pack, so please shake gently before opening to spread them around
Dorset Cereals Ltd,
Wholewheat Flakes (43%) (Wheat, Sugar, Barley Malt Extract, Salt), Bran Flakes (24%) (Wheat, Wheat Bran, Sugar, Barley Malt Extract, Salt), Chilean Flame Raisins (14%), Apple (7%) (Apple, Citric Acid, Preservative: Sulphur Dioxide), Dates (7%), Flaked Almonds (2%).
Suitable for Vegetarians
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.